When you rest on a pillow, the first priority is comfort. The soft plush of a pillow takes you back to the comforting warmth of the special people in your life. This is what initiates an aura of relaxation. However, these pillows are also an integral part of your home décor. From matching the colour to the style, you have to take into consideration several details when you are choosing pillows. What’s more interesting is that if you thought the use of pillows was restricted to the bedroom, you have surely not explored the many options. Yes! You can use pillows in the drawing room as well. Now that we have convinced you about the importance of pillows in your home décor, let’s talk about the hand embroidered option.
Embroidering the pillow covers is a great way to add the much needed signature touch to your home décor. This is like personalizing the style statement of your house so if you decide to invest time to do this, it’s a great idea! Also, hand embroidered pillows personalize the style statement of your house without asking you to invest too much money.
Here are few tips for home design ideas to use in case of hand embroidered pillows:
1. Scenery: Get inspired from what surrounds the premise and use it to create an impressive design for your hand embroidered pillow. This design could be anything, from sky scrapers to well-manicured gardens
2. Love: This is a great idea for pillows that you are going to use in the bedroom. Here, we are talking about heart shape designs, nicknames used by husband and wife, of course!, etc.
3. Abstract: In this type of hand embroidered pillow, you have to choose a theme and make the design. This theme could be anything from travel to fashion, etc.
4. Wild life design: Use the birds and animals around you as an inspiration to create the design for your hand embroidered pillows.
5. Bunch of flowers: This idea comes in handy when you can’t think of other themes to go with your décor. Embroidering flowers on your pillows works well in several set-ups and surely brightens the mood of the décor.
Additionally, you need not know the embroidery tricks to design your pillows. You can always hire a professional to do the job. Though this will cost extra, it will help you get fab results, provided you are able to pick an idea that blends well.